Monday, May 11, 2009

Heading to the SMOKEOUT East....at the ROCK!!

Should be a blast! Lotsa bikes, lotsa cool dudes, lotsa cool parts! Check it out: http://www.smokeoutrally.com/


I've got a 15 hour drive ahead of me, but it'll be fun perusing the Smokey Mountains on the way there. Might even have to stop by for a quick tour of the Jack Daniels Distillery.....


By the way, did I ever mention my wife is a Breast Cancer SURVIVOR as of recent?? Well she is and she is hot on the trail to raise some MOOLA $$$ to help OTHER Cancer patience fight the fight! She and I along with a few others are "RACING for a CURE" through the Susan Komen Foundation in St. Louis, MO. They require a minimum Raised Amount from our team so Please consider donating what you can.....minimum donation of $5.


First, please visit my wife (Melody's) website to read her story of her journey with CANCER last year: http://www.myfightagainstbreastcancer.com/




Thanks for all your help, whether you donate OR just send a few encouraging words to my wife, Melody (email her through her site!)


Cheers all!!!


Ryan

www.anvilcustoms.com

No comments: